NOTE: Once Staffingpower receives your application and finds your work history/skills/education match the requirements of the job opening we are tasked to fill, you will be contacted for Pre-screening.
Pre-screening is the initial contact we have with you, generally over the phone. (Walk-ins are welcome and if circumstances present, we will pre-screen while you are in the office.) We will ask you a series of questions targeted to the type of job for which you are applying.
The pre-screening phone call will likely cover some or all of the following:
1. You are a minimum of 18 years old
2. Your status in the United States meets I-9 documentation requirements*
3. Staffingpower wants to clarify that we cannot guarantee full-time work, we will do all we can to keep you employed as much as you are available
4. Your availability (schedule) and your type of work experience fits Staffingpower's current needs
5. Your desired salary is within the range of what the client is paying for that position and schedule
6. You can provide a minimum of two (2) verifiable job references
7. You agree to complete the Staffingpower application/screening process
8. You agree to undergo a background check and drug screen as required by the position and the employer
IN PERSON INTERVEIW
What to bring to the interview
1. Documentation that proves your eligibility to work in the United States*
2. Resume and enough detail of your work history to complete the Staffingpower application
3. At least two (2) verifiable references with their current contact information
You will complete registration and application forms. Depending on the requirements of the position for which you are applying and being considered, you may be asked to complete various Skills Tests.
You will have the opportunity to have a one-on-one discussion with a Staffingpwer representative. We want to learn about your work history, skills, experience, education, training, desires, availability, and how we may be of service. Our intention is to have enough understanding of what you want and what you offer to make the very best job match for you!
Staffingpower will offer job assignments as they become available. We want to help you reach your employment and career goals. We specialize in striving for excellence in matching applicants with employers. When we have an assignment for you, we will make the offer, and prepare you for Day One on the job.
* see www.uscis.gov for Form I-9 Acceptable Documents